Return PolicyAll international orders are NCNR (Non cancelable and Non returnable) due to expansive shipping, duty and insurance charge. We reserves the right to refuse shipments sent without an RMA. We will issue an RMA within 15 days of the invoice date under the following conditions:
- Customer was shipped the incorrect part.
- Specifications for the product were incorrect.
- The product failed to meet the agreed upon specifications or a quality issue exists.
If there are irremediable defects with the devices, you can return them back to us for repair or replacement under warranty period.
Customer has 15 days to return product once RMA has been issued.Once you receive an RMA number from us, you must perform the following steps to receive proper credit for the return:
- Re-pack your merchandise in its original packaging and shipping box.
- Write the RMA number on the outside of the box.
- Insure your package for the full value of the merchandise and return it to us using the delivery service of your choice. We recommend shipping by a traceable carrier such as UPS.
- Mail your returned item to our office.
- Check your email. We will notify you once your return has been processed.
- Any item that is returned after the 30 day grace period (45 days for international customers).
- Any software (include remote control, register key), songs libraries (except physical damage in transportation).
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is physically damaged, or is missing parts.
- Any DVD or CD media that has been printed on by the customer.
- Any DVD or CD samplers.
- Any photo paper that has been printed on or used.